Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year


 I wish you guys all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

A new year is on its way and I am sure many of us have plenty of good and bad things to look back onto. Hopefully, more good than bad, but at the end of the day life can’t always be all good. We have to accept the good with the bad. We don’t realize how good we have it until we get it bad.

This year has been full of happiness, laughter, good moments, bad moments, some sorrow, a little bit of pain, some new learning experiences, new discoveries and so much more. It’s hard to describe a whole year in words, but nevertheless I have had a blessed year. Although, I have experienced some pain I am blessed to be where I am and to have lived through what I have. I don’t know where I am going, where I am going to be the next year, what challenges are coming my way, all I know is that I will be fine and I know you will be too.

I know this coming year will bring its own moments, its own memories to look back onto and I know that not all moments will be happy ones and not every memory will be pain free, but regardless of what the new year has in store for me, for you, for us we will end up where we are exactly suppose to be.

To look back and visualize how one year has unfolded can be very overwhelming. There are so many things that may have happened and that may have changed, but there is a reason for every change. You may not know why something changed, but you don’t need to know why. In due time it will fall into place and you’ll understand everything.

I look back at this year and I happy to know that I have lived a good year. I hope that next year will be just as amazing, if not better. To be alive and be with the people I love is in itself the biggest blessing. Often times, when things aren’t going our way we tend to look at all the things that are going wrong, but regardless of all the pain or suffering you may have experienced you are still alive and I am sure there are many great things that happened and that will continue to happen.

I look back at 2013 and it brings back happiness and joy. I know that this year may not have been perfect, probably far from perfect, but I lived through it, I faced the challenges that came my way and I did the best that I could and I gave 2013 my best.

I hope you guys have had a blessed 2013 and that 2014 brings joy and happiness in your life. Regardless, of what may come, I know that you will be able to get through it. We all have that power and sooner or later we will get to where we are meant to be.

Good luck!

-Abigail Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment