Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Beginning of Something New


I hope to start this blog to help people like me, who are suffering from anxiety. Throughout, much of my life I have been very passionate about helping others. However, my passion never led me to act. This blog is my first attempt to try and help others. I hope that through this blog, I am able to help at least one person. 

I am not a doctor or therapists, but I know how it feels to suffer from anxiety and constantly having to battle with those emotions. Having dealt with those emotions first hand, I know how much a little hope can help when dealing with life's struggles. That is one of the biggest reasons why I decided to act on my decision to help. I truly hope this blog helps people to get over their fears and get their life back. 

Through this blog I hope to give you hope. 

This is beginning of something new for me and I hope it will help others along the way. 

-Abigail Monroe 

No comments:

Post a Comment